Message from Ms. Najar High School Academic Dean

Welcome to North Valley Military Institute College Preparatory, and thank you for reading our school paper. During this unprecedented time of our lives, we will all start the semester online.  The Academic Program is essential for preparing leaders of character.  Our Academic Program educates and inspires leaders of character who think critically, encourages individual and personal leadership and accomplishment.  We accomplish this mission through our curriculum, faculty, and resources.

First, the curriculum is designed to teach cadets how to think, not what to think.  To accomplish this task, North Valley Military provides its cadets with a High School education that consists of credit courses that exceeds the States Minimum requirements.  In addition, our cadets who participate in the Early College Program choose a pathway of study that interests them and their future goals.  Additionally, the Academic Program offers a wide array of activities to include intersession and summer camp (when permitted) and multiple academic leadership opportunities.  Finally, we have numerous scholarship opportunities for our students where we carefully support each student’s individual college entrance requirements and continue support for our alumni.

Our faculty members are all appropriately credentialed and continuous learners.  Our highly talented faculty, civilian and military, represent a remarkable combination of scholar and practitioner excellence and are all dedicated to cadet learning.  We offer rigorous curriculum  and supported classes of cadets who together learn with caring faculty members.  Our dual college program supports High School students with earning both High School and College credit during the regular academic day.

Finally, we are committed to providing the resources necessary to deliver a top rate education designed for the world’s premier leadership institutions.  We are committed to bringing together our wonderful students and stellar faculty members dedicated to our rigorous academic program and cadet-focused learning, all for a common purpose as articulated in our mission.